Thursday, September 10, 2015

Sell Padini

Felt that much more could be gained from some other stocks. Although Padini is a good company, there are others that are getting much more attractive now. In the future, costs is playing a big role despite prices of commodities like cotton is already substantially down.

Economy is definitely slowing as we can see in Malaysia and regionally.

Hence decided to sell all of Padini at RM1.41. It is sold at a loss despite the company providing consistent dividend. I am definitely selling to buy something else.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you selling Padini to buy into AirAsia previously? What other stocks you're looking at, do you mind to share?

Jhon Marshal said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
Pier420 reviews

findalover93 said...

Must be crying out loud now LOL!

七仔 said...

Good move, as long as you found another better shot.