Saturday, December 22, 2012

R.I.P Dr Lim Keng Yaik

One of the few more respected and less selfish Malaysian statesman, his hard work in protecting the palm oil industry against the onslaught of the much more media powerful soy and rapeseed oil's lobbyist has achieved a lot for the industry itself.

Read below in the article by TheEdge which highlighted the challenges facing by the palm oil industry and it did mention Dr Lim's role during the time when we was the Primary Industries Minister.



Rest In Peace Tun Dr Lim.

1 comment:

CrabGrill said...

I still remember when I was a primary school student 20 years back I read on the newspaper that Tun Lim flied to many places attending many meetings to promote our palm oil. I think he really worked hard. In that I know he loves his job and the nation. Thank him for his good service.