Monday, July 9, 2012

MalaysianInvest.Blogspot.com is now www.intellecpoint.com

Dear Readers

MalaysianInvest.Blogspot.com is now repointing to www.intellecpoint.com. As in my admiration for companies which have created strong branding presence, I have decided to spend a small sum of money to create a more serious branding for myself.

Besides the slight burn in my bank account, I will continue to write the same without any charges which is the beauty of the net. (I can't charge anyway) I spend my time writing what I want to write, while readers continue to spend their time reading things which you feel is worthwhile reading whether you like the blog or not.

Moving forward, it shall not be a blog for Malaysians to invest but rather for all to invest into, although the concentration on my research shall be on Malaysian stocks.

Why do I blog? Besides to put my opinion through, I feel that there is a channel for better approach to investment than what I see today, especially Malaysian stocks.

Cheers

7 comments:

Spectrum of Shadows said...

Hi... I am a keen reader for all of your analysist and post. Keep it up

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Thumb up!!!

Anonymous said...

Huhu, sifu pick what we buy what.

William said...

As a beginner getting his feet wet in value investing, I find your blog very informative.

Hope to see more post on analyzing financial report and why you think that is a good/bad buy.

Keep up the good work!

Ancora Imparo said...

I love the fact that your posts are filled with reasoning instead of the usual appeal to authority, and I look forward (in a non-malicious way of course) to a future post where I have a contrary opinion to voice out and discuss. In the meantime, your posts are always very enjoyable and enlightening!

Anonymous said...

Amazing read and very good analysis! Enjoy reading your writings.